Shah Rukh Khan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography &
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
in pounds- 165 lbs
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 14 inches
Film: Deewana (1992)
1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
2003: Best Actor for Devdas
2005: Best Actor for Swades
2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
2011: Best Actor for My Name Is Khan
2005: Padma Shri by the Government of India
2013: Goodwill ambassador by the Government of South Korea
2014: Légion d’honneur by the Government of France
2007: NDTV Indian of the Year
2011: Pyramide con Marni by the UNESCO
Note: Along with the above-mentioned awards, Shah Rukh has to his credit many other awards, honours, and achievements.
• Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
• Masters Degree in Mass Communications (Filmmaking) from Jamia Millia Islamia University
Dislikes: Sentimentality and Displaying his own feelings, Liars, Early Mornings, Heat, Getting clicked while eating
• In 2008, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan landed into a brawl at Katrina Kaif’s birthday party. Reportedly, when Shah Rukh reached the venue with wife, Gauri Khan, Salman took a lot of digs at him. Apparently, he was miffed with SRK for not doing a cameo in his brother Sohail Khan’s film ‘Main Aur Mrs. Khanna.’
• In 2012, he attracted controversy by slapping Shirish Kunder (Farah Khan’s husband) in a party.
• In 2012, during an IPL match at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, he was criticised for manhandling a security guard and was also barred from entering Wankhede stadium.
• In 2013, his statement that he was going to have a baby boy through surrogacy was condemned by the Indian Radiological and Imaging Associations. They questioned how could he know the sex of the baby since sex determination is banned in India. However, BMC gave him a clean chit.
• He was caught smoking publicly in Rajasthan during an IPL match in 2012.
• Shah Rukh Khan landed into a major controversy; following his comment on ‘extreme intolerance’ in India at an event. The issue resulted in several protests against him and his then released film “Dilwale.” However, the actor, later cleared that his words were misconstrued and he got into trouble. The actor insisted that he had never said that India was intolerant. He further clarified that when asked to comment on it, he had refused to do so but when he was insisted upon, he commented that the youth should concentrate on making India a secular and progressive country.
• In 2016, he was accused by the local group of flouting heritage rules and building a ramp outside his bungalow, which was demolished by the BMC officials.
• The actor also attracted criticism after he made the statement that he sometimes became an inadvertent object of political leaders. After Khan’s statement, Lashkar-E-Taiba founder and one of the most wanted terrorists, Hafiz Saeed said that Shah Rukh will be welcomed in Pakistan and will have the freedom to live there for as long as he wants. However, later, the actor condemned his statements.
• In 2018, Shah Rukh’s former chartered accountant and confidant, Moreshwar Ajgaonkar, told the income-tax-officials that SRK used forged documents to purchase his Alibag plot. Reportedly, King Khan purchased agricultural land for agricultural purposes but instead constructed a super-luxury bungalow on it.
Daughter- Suhana Khan
Mother- Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Sister- Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
Bollywood: Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
• Benteley Continental GT
• BMW 6 Series
• BMW 7 Series
• BMW i8
• Bugatti Veyron
• Mitsubishi Pajero SFX
• Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
• Toyota Land Cruiser Prado