House of the Dragon Episode 10 Finale: Run Time, Release Date & Time on HBO & HBO Max
House of the Dragon Episode 10 Release: Everything you need to know about the first season finale titled The Black Queen.
- House of the Dragon Season 1 finale is titled The Black Queen.
- The season finale will arrive on HBO and HBO max on Oct 23, 2022.
House of The Dragon Season 1 premiered on August 21, 2022. After nine thrilling episodes, the show is set for its first season’s blazing conclusion. With the series already being renewed for a second season, the fans are super thrilled to the creators concluded the first season. Fans have a lot of questions in their minds about the House of the Dragon Episode 10. So, when will the final episode of House of the Dragon Season 1 be on HBO? What to expect from it? Here is everything you need to know about House of the Dragon episode 10.
House of the Dragon Episode 10 Release Date & Time
House of the Dragon Season 1 finale titled The Black Queen will release on Sunday, Oct 23, 2022, on HBO and HBO Max at 9 PM ET (6 PM PT). Here’s the release date and time for the next episode in different time zones:
- 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (Sunday, Oct 23)
- 8:00 PM Central Standard Time (Sunday, Oct 23)
- 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (Sunday, Oct 23)
- 2:00 AM British Standard Time (Monday, Oct 24)
- 3:00 AM Central Eastern Standard Time (Monday, Oct 24)
- 6:30 AM Indian Standard Time (Monday, Oct 24)
When and where to stream ‘House of The Dragon’ Episode 10?
Here are streaming details/channels to watch House of the Dragon episode 10 in various countries:
- The United States on HBO & HBO Max: 9 p.m., Oct 23
- United Kingdom on Sky UK: 2 a.m., Oct 24
- Australia on Foxtel and Binge: 11 a.m., Oct 24
- India on Disney+ Hotstar: 6:30 a.m., Oct 24
- Canada on Crave: 9 p.m., Oct 24
- Germany and Austria on Sky Germany: 3 a.m., Oct 24
- Switzerland on RTS: 3 a.m., Oct 24
- Japan on U-Next: 10 a.m., Oct 24
- Singapore on HBO Asia: 9 a.m., Oct 24
- New Zealand on Sky SoHo: 1 p.m., Oct 24
House of the Dragon Episode 10 Trailer and details
Episode 10 titled The Black Queen is written by Ryan Condal and directed by Greg Yaitanes. The title suggests that the finale is going to focus on Rhaenyra Targaryen as she takes the next steps in her journey to the throne. Will she be able to get the Iron Throne in King’s Landing, as her father King Viserys wanted from the beginning?
House of the Dragon Season 1 Episode 10 Run Time
The run time of the first season Episode 10: “The Black Queen” is 59 minutes.
Will there be House of the Dragon Season 2?
HBO officially announced House of the Dragon season 2 just five days after the series’ record-breaking premiere. Miguel Sapochnik has stepped down from his duties as co-showrunner. So, co-creator Ryan Condal and his team will be working on the second season.
When will it arrive on HBO is still a question. However, if we look at the release pattern of its prequel, Game of Thrones, we can make an educated guess that the second season will take more than a year to premiere.
Are you excited about the House of the Dragon Season 1 finale? Share your views with us in the comments section.